Court Qualified Arbitrator and
Certified in County, Family
and Circuit Civil Mediation
- Problem Solver
- Technical Competency
My mediation experience started as a participant in a family-divorce mediation. Finding mediation interesting and successful, I decided to become a mediator. My first mediation training came from the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS), the agency formed in 1947 to mediate and facilitate national labor disputes.LEARN MORE BRIAN GILROY
6 REASONSTO CHOOSE BRIAN K. GILROY
- 1 Problem solving is one of my best attributes. A math major in college I have always been strong at identifying and analyzing problems—I am very analytical. I have been successful in all my education and professional occupations because of my problem-solving abilities and skills.
- 2 I am passionate, caring and understanding. I show understanding while maintaining neutrality. My mediation experience as an IRS Appeals Officer has led to a keen ability to read and understand people and emotions.
- 3 I have successfully mediated in high stress tax cases, circuit civil cases, county and family law cases. I have developed and taught an advanced mediation class to the government's most advanced mediators. I am a Florida Board Certified Tax Attorney, a National Association of Hearing Officials Certified Hearing Official, a Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator and Certified in County, Family and Circuit Civil Mediation.
- 4 If there is one thing in my life that has been consistent it has been change. Whether it is moving to new schools and developing new friends or changing careers I have always adapted to my new environment quickly and thrived in whatever the “new” challenges required. During my professional career I have been a Naval Flight Officer, a college assistant professor teaching Naval engineering and leadership classes, a small business restaurant entrepreneur, an office manager and CPA of a local accounting practice, the owner of a sole-proprietorship law firm specializing in business and personal taxes, wills & trusts, physician services, real estate, and family law; an IRS Appeals Officer – Tax Attorney, and a mediator working county, family and circuit civil cases.
- 5 Whether it was as a U.S. Naval Flight Officer making mission critical decisions or an Appeals Officer settling difficult cases my leadership and judgment have always been first class. Whether it is through my determination, intelligence, organizations skills and leadership abilities, the bottom line is I achieve business results.
- 6 I am a dedicated experienced mediator who truly believes in alternative dispute resolution. I have experience working as both an advocate and a neutral in ADR cases. I have a can-do attitude willing to work until all issues are resolved.
TYPES OF MEDIATION
Accidents, Business, Civil (general), Commercial, Contract, General, Partnership, Personal Injury, Real Estate and Tax
Adult Family, Bullying, Child Support, Dependents, Divorce, Elder, Estate Planning, Family, Parent-Teen, Prenuptial and Visitation
Business, Contract, General, Landlord-Tenant, Personal Injury, and Real Estate
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
Thank you very much. I wanted to wait until the case was
fully closed before sending this email. I want to thank
you for your involvement in the case. I felt you were a
great mediator and that you were instrumental in
helping both sides reach a fair resolution.
CONTACT ME FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Brian K. Gilroy: 727-249-7200
Servicing the following areas
Pinellas, Manatee, Hillsborough County and the following cities
- Gulfport, FL
- Largo, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Egypt Lake-Leto, FL
- Saint Pete Beach, FL
- Safety Harbor, FL
- Oldsmar, FL
- Palm Harbor, FL
- Pinellas Park, FL
- Clearwater, FL
- Palmetto, FL
- South Bradenton, FL
- Seminole, FL
- Dunedin, FL
- Bradenton, FL